Retrieving data ...
Beloved Saints of God, we are the FAVOURED-OVERCOMERS...Pastor yesterday at the Communion Services told us by the spirit that "This month is a very special month; what the Spirit is telling us for the month of March is that this month is the "Month of Favour". You’re going to walk into favour. There is favour for you; THE BOOK OF REMEMBRANCE HAS BEN OPENED FOR YOU IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LORD and He says those who have been talking about Him, confessing His name and glorifying Him are on ‘Top List’; top-list for the blessing. Your name is on 'Top-List'. This month is your month of Divine Favour, Grace Manifested and nothing can stop it. Hallelujah!"
Now you have to be a believer that follows instructions to the later. Pastor has instructed that we all leave every other Social Networking site and be on yookos; that's an instruction from the spirit, and you have to follow it strictly.
- Visit the Port Harcourt Page and comment on Pastor Joys post for today, and make a post for yourelf.
- Remember the all night this Friday, it is extremely compulsory for all PCF, PCU, CELL Leaders, Executive, members in Church, ensure all your members are in attendance 100%.
- Remember to get your copies of the book 'HOW TO PRAY EFFECTIVELY' and get an extra copy for someone.
- Ensure you do a proper follow up on all your members this week - ALL of them.Remember to pray for our brethren and those who have stopped coming to church for a while now.
- Also post your testimonies from the Overcomers’ Month on the dedicated PastorChrisLive Testimony Blog. I’d be looking out to read your posts.
I love you, God bless you.
What is the name of the man who took the body of Jesus after he died. Give scripture reference.
You are favoured.
Thank you for this great opportunity to follow you and work with you.
From John 19 vs 38 & 40 the scripture told us that a select admire and disciple of Jesus named Joseph of Arimathaea went to Pilate for permission to bury Jesus and it was granted him. Then Nicodemus also in vs 40 assisted because the scripture said "then took they the body...."
Thus I'll say Joseph and Niicodemus deed.