My Dear Child:
- My love, I love you (John 15:9). I have called you by your name, you are mine (Isaiah 43:1). Before I formed you, I knew you. And before you were born, I consecrated you (Jeremiah 1:5). You did not choose me, I chose you (John 15:16). Beloved, I wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health, even as your soul prospers (III John 2).
- Because you are precious to me, and honored, I love you (Isaiah 43:4). I have loved you with an everlasting love and I will continue my Constant love (Jeremiah 31:3). How can I abandon you? My love for you is too strong (Hosea 11:8). I love you so much that I hung on the cross at Calvary. I died for you, and if you believe in Me, you will have everlasting life (John 3:16). Can a woman forget her own baby and not love the child she bore? Yet, even should she forget, I will never forget you. I cannot forget you. I will hold you in the palm of my hands (Isaiah 49:15-16). For I, the Lord your God, am holding you by the right hand (Isaiah 41:13). I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD (Matthew 28:20).
- Do not let your heart be troubled, trust in me (John 14:1). I will help you (Isaiah 41:14). When you pass through the deep waters, I will be with you. Your troubles will not overwhelm you. The hard trials that will come will not hurt you. (Isaiah 43:2). When you walk through the valley of the shadows of death, do not be afraid because I am with you. My rod and my staff will comfort you. I will lead you in the path of righteousness (Psalm 23).
- I will give you peace in the midst of a storm, not as the world giveth. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid (John 14:27). Peace I give which will pass all understanding and shall keep your heart and mind (Philippians 4:7). When you lie down, do not be afraid. Your sleep shall be sweet (Proverbs 3:24). My love for you will keep your dwelling safe (Psalm 4:8).
- Beloved, my eyes are upon you and I will give you hope, for I am merciful (Psalm 33:18). You will have access to my grace and rejoice in hope while sharing in the glory of my Father (Romans 5:2). I will give you joy and peace. The mountains and hills will sing, and the trees will clasp their hands before you (Isaiah 55:12). You may have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your heart will rejoice and no one will take your joy from you (John 16:22).
- Do not worry (Luke 12:9). Even the hairs of your head have all been counted, so there is no need to be afraid of anything (Matthew 10:30). The mountains may depart and the hills will be shaken, but my steadfast love for you will never end (Isaiah 54:10). Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (Matthew 11:28).
- Come, my love. Come, I will lead you into solitude and there I will speak tenderly to your heart. I will be true and faithful. I will show you constant love and make you mine forever. I will keep my promise, and you will really know me then as never before. I am who I am (Exodus 3:14). I am the Lord your God (Hosea 13:4).
Your Faithful Friend,