Actions

More Like This

Retrieving data ...

1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 4, 2012 9:38 PM by Gov Thokozani CE Durban ( ZE2) Southern Africa Zone 2

What is your Gospel?

Chris Stals Kheswa (ZE 2) Novice

The Lord instructed us to preach the gospel. His disciples had their gospel, Paul had his gospel. Now the question is; do you have your own gospel? When you witness to the lost souls, what good news do you tell them?

Let me share with you a snip shot of my gospel.....THE REMISSION OF SINS AND JUSTIFICATION BY FAITH.

"God was in Christ, reconciling the whole world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them..." 2 Cor 5:19(a). He did this by delivering Jesus for our offenses, and raising Him again for our justification (Rom 4:25). Therefore; if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you shall be saved (Rom 10:9).

When Jesus died on the cross, He died for the whole world. The second part of 2 Cor 5:14 says "....if one died for all, then were all dead." So the whole world is dead as far as God is concerned. Therefore, when you confess Jesus as the Lord of your life and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, YOU BECOME ALIVE in Christ. Simply put - You are born again!

Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new 2 Cor 5:17.

Now that you are alive in Christ, you are a new creature, there are no sins anymore, you have no past, the old man is dead with his sins. You are now a new creature with eternal life (life of God), with the nature of God, with the righteousness of God. You have been born of God by the word of truth, that you should be a kind of firstfruits of his creatures (James 1:18). Old things are passed away, behold, all things are become new. Hallelluyyyaaaa!

You are now born of God right? Then John says in 1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God does not commit sin; for his seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." Marvelous!!! A lot of people stumble over this verses, but there is no reason. Rom 8:1-2 says "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death." The fact that you are in Christ Jesus, makes a whole lot of difference. The law of sin and death does not affect you anymore.

Gal 6:15 "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails anything, nor uncircumcision, BUT a NEW CREATURE."

Gal 5:6 "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision avails anything, nor uncircumcision, BUT FAITH WHICH WORKETH BY LOVE."

I said being in Christ makes a whole lot of difference. Paul said in Rom 14:23 "....whatsoever is not of faith is sin." Since you became alive in Christ, God hath dealt to you the measure of faith (Rom 12:3) and the love of God is shed abroad in you heart by the Holy Ghost which is given unto you (Rom 5:5). And since you are the righteousness of God, the word of God says the just shall live by faith, For we walk by faith not by sight (2 Cor 5:7) John furhter says in 1 John 4:7-8 "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is of God; and every one that loves is born of God, and knows God. He that loves not knows not God; for God is love."

So for a new creation, faith that works by love is a lifestyle not a law, you just live it. Remember that you are born of the uncorruptable seed by the word of God that lives and abides forever. So you are in actual fact the Word of God alive - the Word of God in the flesh. Therefore you just DO who you are.

Sin shal have no dominion over you!!!!

You are the manifestation of God in this world. As He is so are you in this world. Go and overcome this world. Whatever is born of God overcomes the world.

SO TELL ME WHAT IS YOUR GOSPEL?