Actions

More Like This

Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 2 points
  • Helpful Answers - 1 points
1 2 3 Previous Next 26 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2012 11:47 PM by Rosemary A. Emuh

KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!

Ugo Olike Expert

Good morning Saints,

I know that we are certainly more than 31registered members of this group , and  we could quadruple this easily if we are all involved!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE P-L-E-A-S-E????

This is Our Man of God's vision from God Almighty and Pastor Chris and Pastor Paul  have instructed us to be visiting this site and be actively involved in the promotion of the site!!!

Why is it that only a handful of people seem to be posting and contributing?

Cell Leaders, departmental leaders lets start with you, where are you? Where are our cell members?

Yookos is 100% God's vision, where are you, communicate the excitement to your members by example.

God is done with winking at our ignorance- LET US ALL BE ON YOOKOS BRETHREN!!!!!

This is the best place to be in the whole universe. Everything loaded in one, that is Yookos.

Keep the fire burning, this is the BEST place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    Ugo Olike Expert

This is the year of the lordship and dominion of the word of God in our lives and if we are sincere to ourselves, let us wake up!

We cannot just use Yookos for the Monday, Wednesday and Friday prayers ALONE!!! NO WAY!!!! Yookos by design, is meant for a daily use! So many lovely features too!!!

Can we become so hard and stiff that we do not realise that this paltform is a visitation from God????GOD FORBID!!!!

Can we use other social networking sites BUT fail to use that which God has entrusted to us?????GOD FORBID!!!

AWAKE!, AWAKE!!, AWAKE!!! OH SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD AND RISE UP FROM EVERY FORM OF LETHARGY!!!!

YOOKOS IT IS, YOOKOS IT SHALL BE!!!!

• 2. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    Ugo Olike Expert

ABERDEEN BRETHREN WHERE ARE YOU???

• 4. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    I am God's Blessing2my world (ZE1)-CE Edinburgh Apprentice

Thanks Bro! Yookos belongs to us, it's our world - why continue to promote other social networking sites and abandon yours????????????? It’s like having your own comfortable house and deciding to live in another person's house; where you can’t be free or be yourself -what sense does that make??

There’s an anointing placed upon Yookos – the only way to tap into that anointing is to be part of it ALWAYS – SHALOM!!!

• 5. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    Ugo Olike Expert

WELLDONE SISTER PATRICIA! BUT THERE IS MUCH TO BE DESIRED COS YOU CANT ANSWER FOR EVERYONE!!!

WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!??? YOOKOS IS THE VISION GOD GAVE OUR MAN OF GOD, PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME PhD! IF AND SINCE WE HAVE SAID HE IS OUR MAN OF GOD, WE OUGHT TO DO AS HE HAS DIRECTED!!! PARTIAL OBEDIENCE IS NO OBEDIENCE AT ALL!!!

YOOKOS IS MORE THAN MONDAY, WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY PRAYERS!!! ITS A DAILY AFFAIR!!!

WE MUST BE HONEST WITH OURSELVES- WHERE ARE WE ON THIS PLATFORM, ON THIS CHARIOT, THIS VISION- WHERE IS SISTER SANDRA, BROTHER KANAYO, BROTHER SMART, SISTER MARY, SISTER ESTHER, SISTER SHARON, SISTER SHADE ETC????

OUR ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS!!!

WARS ARE WON BY KINGDOMS THAT ARE PREPARED!!!

TO OBEY IS BETTER THAN SACRIFICE, TO HARKEN THAN THE FAT OF RAMS...!!!!

MY BRETHREN, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!! SHOW YOURSELF- NOT ONCE IN A BLUE MOON BUT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE!!!

MOST OF THE SITES WE HAVE DEVELOPED ADDICTION FOR HAS NOTHING TO DO IN THE PROPAGATION OF THE GOSPEL, BUT THIS SITE DOES- YOOKOS IS ALL OUT FOR THE PROMULGATION AND PROPAGATION OF THE GOSPEL!!!!

THE GRACE IS AVAILABLE! I LOVE YOU OH!!!

• 6. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    Ugo Olike Expert

THANK YOU, THANK YOU MY DEAR BROTHER KIM!

I AM FULLY PERSUADED THAT WE OUGHT TO GIVE YOOKOS WHAT BELONGS TO YOOKOS- AND THAT IS OUR LOVE AND DEDICATION!!!

YOU HAVE RIGHTLY SPOKEN INDEED- YOU CAN JUST BEGIN TO IMAGINE THE IRONY OF THE WHOLE THING!!! THIS SITE DOES NOT BELONG TO PASTOR CHRIS, OUR MAN OF GOD!

THE NAME ISNT- 'CHRIS-KOS' BUT YOOKOS! -YOU-KOS!!! YOU!!! YOU!!! HABA!!!

HOW CAN WE AFFORD TO BE IN LETHARGY AND COMPLACENT IN ZION!!! GOD FORBID!!!

THIS IS YOOKOS, OUR YOOKOS! AND ITS THE PLACE TO BE- THE PLACE TO BE EDIFIED, THE PLACE TO BE STRENGHTENED, THE PLACE TO BUILD UP A NEW CONVERT, THE PLACE TO CONNECT WITH THAT WIFE YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR BROTHER, THE PLACE TO MEET THAT 'DREAM HUSBAND' SISTER, THE PLACE TO GET THAT MULTI MILLION DOLLAR BUSINESS CONNECTION!!!

I LOVE YOU PASTOR CHRIS!!!!

• 7. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    Ugo Olike Expert

SAINTS OF ABERDEEN,

SHOUT THE LOUDEST HALLELUYAH YOU CAN ON YOOKOS!!!!!

ONE, TWO, THREE-

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAALLLLLELLLLUUUYAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    I am God's Blessing2my world (ZE1)-CE Edinburgh Apprentice

LOL J!!! You've made your point - don't bother anymore - you just continue to blaze on God's glory and the glory and satisfaction placed upon yookos..if only they know what they are missing.

God is passionate about those who worship him in spirit and in truth – SHALOM!!!.

• 9. Re: KEEP THE FIRE BURNING!!!!!!!!!
    Ugo Olike Expert

Let's go back to the definition of Yookos : Yookos is a fun and exciting social networking site where people connect and share their world with others all around the world. In Yookos, you meet and establish relations with others who seek and celebrate a positive and fruitful outlook on life. Note, it does not say Christ Embassy members neither does it say Christians meaning that all are welcome, let's make it easier for them to join us, and if they have it's our duty to now nuture and teach them the right path to follow.

1 2 3 Previous Next