Actions

More Like This

Retrieving data ...

1 2 3 Previous Next 53 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2012 7:40 PM by Yvonne H

Why is it that some of our members still post more on facebook than yookos?

Mr Gold Rumplestiltskin 5 Star

i notice several of our members and pastors still post more on facebook than yookos........ i would want u and i to make yookos the most popular and used site on this planet earth........................... yookos connecting your world.

  • 1. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Jedidiah 5 Star

    Thank you @Wilson Poweide Ogbeingbene for asking. I too want to understand why a Christian would want to promote that which is used to vehemently fight against the gospel and God's people. I guess they are the hearers and not doers of instruction. Communion Service after communion service, our man of God talks about Yookos but these ones have made up their minds almost not to listen. If anyone knows the answer, please let me know. Thank you.

  • 2. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Abbot Pfukwa CE Olieven, Sandton Group, Zone 1 Newbie

    Yeh Jedidiah, we ought to promote Yookos as our own. We also should ensure that Yookos becomes very user friendly, so that many will not have challenges in using it. For example, it took me more than 5minutes to upload a picture on Yookos and yet with facebook in less than 1 minute you are done, i think some of these technicalities are the one's that make people to opt for facebook. I believe Yookos is the best social networking site in the world, watch the space.

  • 3. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Jedidiah 5 Star

    Abbot Pfukwa wrote:

     

    Yeh Jedidiah, we ought to promote Yookos as our own. We also should ensure that Yookos becomes very user friendly, so that many will not have challenges in using it. For example, it took me more than 5minutes to upload a picture on Yookos and yet with facebook in less than 1 minute you are done, i think some of these technicalities are the one's that make people to opt for facebook. I believe Yookos is the best social networking site in the world, watch the space.

    @Abbot Pfukwa, I don't agree with you at all. And sorry if you are the one I will land this on because you are the point of contact for I am about to say.

     

    Everyone keeps downing my Yookos with the talks like it is not user-friendly or it takes a long time to upload pictures etc but that FaceBook is the better. Let me ask all of you one question. What stake do you have in FB? I know when FB started because I was in the US doing my undergrad. When it started, it was for University students in the US before it spread to other people. It also had the same issues that we have now on Yookos now. FYI, FB has been around for almost 10 years. But Yookos is just a year old and we have come far and we are going places. Yookos can stand shoulder to shoulder with any networking site out there.

     

    It's comments like yours that spoils all the efforts and words we speak towards Yookos. You cannot build something and then use your mouth to destroy it at the same time. I think the Yookos staff are doing a tremendous work and they ought to be commended and encouraged.

     

    Pastor Chris said it. You are promoting a tool that is used to vehemently oppose the gospel. What he didn't spell out that should have been glaring to everyone is that you are promoting the works of the kingdom of darkness. I have said my piece. He who has ears let him hear and do accordingly.

  • 4. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    charles  rwodzi Apprentice

    Jedidiah wrote:

     

    Everyone keeps downing my Yookos with the talks like it is not user-friendly or it takes a long time to upload pictures etc but that FaceBook is the better. Let me ask all of you one question....

     

    It's comments like yours that spoils all the efforts and words we speak towards Yookos. You cannot build something and then use your mouth to destroy it at the same time. I think the Yookos staff are doing a tremendous work and they ought to be commended and encouraged.

     

    That yookos has some technical challenges is a fact , and we shud not sweep these under the carpet.   If its to grow we need to highlight these challenges right now rather than later.

    I am an IT pro  , but I had severe challenges logging on to yookos the first few days, and was if it wasn't for the excellent yookos support team i'd have quit it then. Whenever I tried to log on mobile it(yookos) wud reject my credentials, i figured u had to log on a pc first to fix the issue.  I have faith that issue has been fixed.

      Another issue that irritates me (pardon my language, but it does)  is when you are viewing the discussions and you want to navigate to the next page and it keeps sending you back to the home page, unless you open the next page in a new tab.

     

    You see , if yookos has to grow fast , we the users need to highlight these bugs , without fear or favor. otherwise the people we are targeting will see them for us and simply revert back to facebook.  

  • 5. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Jedidiah 5 Star

    charles rwodzi wrote:

     

    That yookos has some technical challenges is a fact , and we shud not sweep these under the carpet.   If its to grow we need to highlight these challenges right now rather than later.

    I am an IT pro  , but I had severe challenges logging on to yookos the first few days, and was if it wasn't for the excellent yookos support team i'd have quit it then. Whenever I tried to log on mobile it(yookos) wud reject my credentials, i figured u had to log on a pc first to fix the issue.  I have faith that issue has been fixed.

      Another issue that irritates me (pardon my language, but it does)  is when you are viewing the discussions and you want to navigate to the next page and it keeps sending you back to the home page, unless you open the next page in a new tab.

     

    You see , if yookos has to grow fast , we the users need to highlight these bugs , without fear or favor. otherwise the people we are targeting will see them for us and simply revert back to facebook.  

    @charles rwodzi, you have done well right by talking to Customer Service. That is the right thing to do. The discussion is asking why some of our members and pastors post more on FB than Yookos. Know this. You are bound to have hiccups here and there when you start something new. Do you because of these hiccups abandon the project for an easier route? No! As these hiccups come up on Yookos, you tell the Customer Service. I, too am into IT and when I see something wrong, I send that info to the Customer Service to rectify it. Imagine if people like you and I abandoned Yookos and not report these issues, Yookos will never improve. It is our own thing, our own platform, our own voice. If someone has done wrong, point it out. And those members and pastors that are not using Yookos have done wrong. Period!

  • 6. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Ofe Misan Novice

    Thanks for asking this kind of question. i am very sure all those using facebook more than yookos will stop it from now henceforth. knowing fully well that people are following them and seeing what they are doing..As for you are did you know that they are using facebook more than yookos if you are not donig the same thing like them. i just hope you were talking to yourself too.

  • 7. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Erhiaworon  Simon

    This is a very nice quetion,let me say if all the pastor are posting more on yookos it will be very ok and not posting on facebook,well but we are still going 2 do more down we are doing now,but pastors encourage us the members.Thanks

  • 8. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Bro Brian Zvigadza C.E Harare City Centre,Zone 5 Expert

    Saints i believe that these matters are spiritual in the sense that in our walk as the new creation we are doers of the word than just hearers.Our man of God told us to get off Facebook and i believe that was a Spiritual instruction, if you are serious about the ministry you will simply obey the instruction and not resist.You can not serve two masters at the same time one will eventually lord over you..2Chro 20:20 success comes by believing the word of your prophets, i believe that obedience just like salvation is personal you have to work it out in order to see the results!

     

    Yookos is ours and its here to stay and  will affect the world in a tremendous way,if you want to be on facebook so be it but by the time you get on yookos we will have moved million of miles ahead so do the right thing and stand with your own! Do instructions/

  • 9. Re: Why is it that some of our members & pastors still post more on facebook than yookos?
    Mr Gold Rumplestiltskin 5 Star

    thanks man...... but i think you don't need to be encourage cause this is an instruction.

1 2 3 Previous Next